Hi Charles,

I looked under Networking options, but there is no ip virtual server
listed.  I'm using kernel sources from kernel.org and Ashley pointed
out, this feature is added on by Mandrake.  It is not apart of the stock
kernel.

Thanks for your help anyway!

Randy

--
Cabbage, n.:
        A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as