I previously received an opinion from Civilme, that XFS was a good
choice, particularly for a server and particularly if you were running
Samba on it.  He stated that in speed tests it was neck and neck with
Reiser on the Mandrake distro and had some other advantages, such as the
Samba thing.  I never got into detail on what difference it makes for
Samba, but perhaps there is a greater ability to map ACLs or something.
If anyone knows more about this, I'm sure we would be pleased to hear
it.

Brian