Yup. same thing here. I'm concerned that since there is never any response from
anyone that they aren't paying attention to some MAJOR issues. I'm growing
discouraged. The same issues will make it into the final release and their
credibility suffers. Quite a few major problems, but total silence. Even though I
donated money to the cause I can't even write a trouble ticket out without paying
them MORE money. ?? I'm pretty pissed off right now.

The newer version of KDE does the same thing. If you log in as root it works, but
of course that isn't the proper way to go. A file or symbolic link is getting
deleted on shut down. I forget which one now, so I guess a work around is to copy
the file somewhere, then copy it back during boot up. ??

--

Lorne Shantz
Note: Unfortunately if you send a message to me without it having my email