Hey, hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
I have a question <item number 1000 on my little annoyances list!>, how do
you paste a URL into an email using pine?  I love using pine, it's quick
to move around and it's pretty easy to configure - but having to re-type
long strings instead of just being able to copy/paste is a real pain.

TIA, Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]