On Monday 18 March 2002 12:41 pm, you wrote:
> On Monday 18 March 2002 11:03 am, you wrote:
> > David wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > Can someone compare/contrast FreeBSD and Linux for me?
> >
> > Go to Google and do a search for "Linux vs FreeBSD" you will come up
> > with quite a number of hits.
> >
> > Larry
>
> From my own experience, Linux is much easier to learn/use than freeBSD.
> It is also my opinion that there are more applications available.
> I could be all wet, but there it is. <G>.
Anybody else getting this type of bounce????

        by putteman.com [127.0.0.1]
        with SMTP (MDaemon.PRO.v5.0.1.R)
        for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:03:38 +0100
Got 2 of them saying they don't accecpt SPAM..
Wotinell's goin' on?????????
--

Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
Payette, Idaho

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936