Jason Guidry wrote:

> my patience with this constant barrage of complaints disguised as
> questions is wearing thin.  no one forced this distro on your computer.
>   If you want help, ask your question with the understanding that most
> of us DO NOT work for MandrakeSoft.

I agree, Jason, but what in hell can you do except to just "grin and
bear" it. This list has long ago digressed from being an "expert" list.
Maybe Mandrake should look anew at the arbitrary distinction between
"expert" and "beginner", and come up with something more consistant with
the changing times (hell, don't ask me, civileme, what that might be.
That is why they pay you the big bucks).

--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT Network/System Administration

-Art is the illusion of spontaneity-