easy man!  I was venting at having problems with the new
release...happens to all of us.  I didn test the rc's ...I waited for
the final release, assuming that obvious bugs would be taken care of.
Guess burning cd's is an obscure thing only 1 or 2 of us do.

your point is lame any way.  Mandrake didn't get to the bug in time?
Guess they're going the MS way....just release it so we don't miss a
release date....we'll fix bugs later!

Darren