On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 04:40, FemmeFatale wrote:
> Amen LX.  :)
>
> Honey in cocoa though????

The raw kind...not the clear yellow stuff that usually passes for honey
in the stores.  Something happens to the taste when you combine it with
pure cocoa too....becomes more liquid chocolate than anything else.  I
don't know why or how, and everytime I fix one I still wonder about it.

> Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 17:17, FemmeFatale wrote:
> > > whats cocoa?
> >
> > That stuff you mix with honey so you can make some hot chocolate.  Cup
> > of 2 parts milk, 1 part half&half, microwave for 2 minutes (YMMV).
> > Spoon cocoa and honey mix into microwaved milk, stir till gone, then add
> > dash cinnamon.  Spray Reddi-whip on top of that (1001 uses for that
> > stuff, btw) and you're set.
> >
> > Ummm...hang on, need to go to the kitchen for a minute...
> >

> > > Personally i'm looking to replace windows with it.  Except for gaming
> > > that is.
> >
> > Eh?  We've got Quake3, Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate2, Heroes of MM3, etc,
> > etc!!  What more do you want ??
> >
> > Just goes to show you can't ever please a woman.  ;)
> >
> > > So, I write, listen to music, surf, do heavy research, tweak & fiddle
> > > with it.  *shrugs* its a tool for me that doesn't crash.
> > >
> > > Femme
> >
> > Yes, it was the Dark Ages for quite some time.  At least 10 reboots a
> > day.  I for one do not miss being an officer of the Registry Police.
> > Quite a boring and demeaning job....plus no benefits.  Heck, you had to
> > pay M$ just to do their work for them.
> >
> > I did'nt exactly enjoy erecting fourty bazillion firewalls just to keep
> > my information from getting OUT.  Not even taking into consideration
> > susceptibility from DoS attacks/invasions originating from outside;
> > that's a whole nother story.
> >
> > Anyways, I don't miss it.

Best Regards,

LX