Hey guys,
        Problem is this; does anyone know if I can just use plain old 144
sodimms for any toshiba in my 315CDT or if I have to go with the ones
specifically for that model?  I wouldn't think it would make a difference,
but they have gone to the trouble of making SEVERAL different part numbers
to cover all the different toshiba laptops.

Thanks!  Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)