On Wednesday 10 April 2002 01:41 pm, Andreas Müller wrote:

> Well, it's just an old plain HP LaserJet 4 (no extensions in name), uses
> PCL5e.
>
> I have no idea what can be wrong with the settings. I selected the LJ 4
> driver. Can it be something with hte dither algorithm which can be
> selected? Or the gs resolution?
>
> It seems that it just prints 1/4 of the actual page on a A4 page.

I have a okipage 6e that has a similar problem if I overload the memory.  On a
graphics intensive page at 600 dpi only a portion prints out then the other
pages are garbage.  Try lowering the resolution to something like 300 dpi to
see if that solves the problem.

--

It said use windows 95 or better so I loaded linux!
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates?