> I have a okipage 6e that has a similar problem if I overload the memory.  On a
> graphics intensive page at 600 dpi only a portion prints out then the other
> pages are garbage.  Try lowering the resolution to something like 300 dpi to
> see if that solves the problem.

Thanx, this solved the problem somehow. The gs resolution is set to 600
dpi, and with the printer quality resolution set to 300 dpi the page is
printed correctly.Do U have any suggestion how to make the printer print
correctly with 600 dpi? 300 dpi looks somehow bad. Of course I'd prefer
to use 600 dpi. It has to be a bug somewhere or not?

TIA

Andreas