Thus spake FemmeFatale ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> ken wrote:
>
> > Do you know our fundamental problem in Canada is?
> >
> > We SHOULD have inherited:
> > British Culture, French Cuisine, and Yankee Knowhow......
> >
> > Instead we got:
> > Yankee Culture, British Cuisine, and French Knowhow...
> >
> > Ken.
>
> I hate to say it but you're correct Ken.  And I'm french... Go figure?
> :)
>
> Femme
> --

Might I point out that Britain includes Scotland, which may be the
most inventive nation on the planet. Scottish know-how would be a very
god thing to have.

And English knowhow isn't to be sneezed at either. Newton, Priestley,
John Harrison (inventor of the chronometer), ALAN TURING!!!!

As usual, attempting to characterise an entire race/nation falls far
short of the truth...

--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |