Can anyone point me at a way of fooling a website that insists on IE and
refuses to load if anything else is used?  Supposedly this is because
the site uses some javascript that "doesn't work in Netscape and some
other browsers", but I'd be surprised if Galeon couldn't handle it.  Is
there a way of having Galeon, or another linux browser tell the site
that it's IE, but still behave reasonably in other ways?

I'd like to avoid using the site at all of course, but unfortunately I
work for these people, and this secure site is how my jobs get
allocated.

TIA
Brian