And while we're at it let's start a grass roots campaign to get the Mafia to stop
thier unsavory business practices as well...

They don't care what anyone thinks. As long as the money keeps piling in they're happy.

-----Original Message-----
From: daRcmaTTeR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:57:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [expert] Linux for Kids

why don't we start a grass roots campaign to let MS know how we feel about
the way they do business. _that_ s is really at the heart of why most of
us here on this list don't like them. its got very little to do with the
software they write and call an OS, but everything to do with the way they
do business.

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
  2:05pm  up 20:36,  0 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00