And I'll take this bet !!!

     It's a "very little known fact" that the government got exactly what it wanted from Microsoft during the bru-haha....  do you really think MS didn't do for the US Gov what they told them to do or else.  True, MS got some return but ....... the government got it's monies worth and the "people" are paying the "real" price without even knowing it and MS gets to rule supreme.

http://silkythreads.com//

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Dawson
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [expert] Linux for Kids

Who wants to bet that if several competing computer companies were to form a coalition to compete more effectively against Microsoft, Bill Gates and/or Steve Balmer would get the heads of the Justice Department, Department of Commerce, etc. on the phone and DEMAND that it be shut down on antitrust grounds.