On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 17:30 -0600, FemmeFatale wrote:
> Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
>
> > By this experience I learned that looking over your tea-cup's rim is not
> > so bad, sometimes it can be a most pleasurable adventure.
> >
> > Ahem,...that doesn't mean I will be changing to XP to learn something new
> > after my years of Linux!
> >
> > Thanks for reading
> >
> > wobo
>
> Very nice read wobo.  Thank you, and your last lines made me smile.
> Much thanks, I needed the humour today.

Be my guest! ;-)
I did not mean all this as a very thorough pice of thinking. But I meant
it as a reminder for all who think the world starts and ends with either
GNOME or KDE.

wobo
--
Registered Linux User 228909      Powered By Mandrake Linux 8.1
Microsoft, Windows, Bugs, Lacking Features, IRQ Conflicts, System