J. Craig Woods wrote:

> Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
>

>> Be my guest! ;-)
>> I did not mean all this as a very thorough pice of thinking. But I meant
>> it as a reminder for all who think the world starts and ends with either
>> GNOME or KDE.
>>
>> wobo
>>

> Well I only need to know one thing: is the gnome a flat world or a
> round world? BTW anybody know why the time is alway wrong when you run
> "uname -a". I have been working on this issue forever ;-)
>
> Dr Jung,

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

You are serious???

[tester@v5 tester]$ uname -a
Linux v5.civileme.net 2.4.18-6mdk #1 Fri Mar 15 02:59:08 CET 2002 i686
unknown
[tester@v5 tester]$

That is the kernel compilation time, and yes Mandrake developers
routinely work that late or early as the case may be, especially in the
fishbowl.

Civileme