Femme when you say hammered how is it being hammered?  Have you tried a
tcpdump (be sure and turn it off afterwords) redirected to a text file
so you can see where and what kind of packets are hitting you?  Finally
does anyone know how to redirect a port?  That way when Femme finds out
who it is hammering away, she can redirect it back to the script kiddies
box.  (*grin*) Yes I know it's not legal but the though gives me a warm
fuzzy *grin*.

James