FemmeFatale wrote:

> BTW, fwiw I found most of these kids are trying to get to my NETBios * i
> do share a HDD with my g/f* and ssh/unix ports.  Makes me wonder if it
> isn't someone on one of the lists..cause this started not long after i
> posted the info on the ftp. :\
>
> *hopes i'm wrong...sigh*

Femme, you need to talk to us. Am I the only one that feels your
postings are somewhat cryptic. Are you being hit with an ddos type of
attack? Why, if I might ask, are your running a ftp service using
windows? Anyone here could refer you to many sites that would advise you
against such an activity. Are you saying that you run your netbios on
the internet, and what is a "g/f*". Maybe it is just me that is out to
lunch but if you want some help, you will need to be a bit more
forthcoming....

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods