On Friday 21 June 2002 12:01 am, you wrote:
> > um...whats "defrag"?
> >
> > Mark
>
> .. ya know.. it's for taking off the frag.
>
> Damian
heck I wish I coulda figgured out how to take off the frag I was accused of
durring Veit Nam, coulda saved a lotta time for me.... the first day of the
Court Marshal opening statements;  "first you frag the a$$hole officer in his
sleep, then run "defrag" durring the trial, everything is all right now... is
that the correct order of events, Sargent?"
"Oh yes sir, micksofts defrag makes everything all right, and run faster
too."