You cant do that it would be like having two nics on a network with the same
ip's but you can use two nic's and assign seperate ip's to each one. eth0 and
eth0:0

If its mor throughput you want try checking to see if your runing full
duplex. You can allways upgrade to fiber or gig ethernet

On Star Date Sunday 23 June 2002 05:56 am, Mark Lucas sent this sub-space
message.