On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (dfox) said with temporary authority

> > The program ...... VI yep it had been up for about 2 hours and was
> > slowly consuming all my cpu power.   Has anyone else noticed this or
>
> vi? I find that odd. Was it related to the size of the file you were
> editing?
>

> > James

Taking an earlier suggestion i wackes ,vimrc and have been unable to
recreate the problem since.... Don't know what the corruption was....
but I can't create it now.  ....... scared the heck outa me... I'd be
lost without VI.... oh and the file that was open.... lilo.conf.

James