On Friday 12 July 2002 17:55, Larry Sword wrote:
> Daryl,

[...]

> Since there are a number of SoundBlasters out there can you provide more
> info on your sound card, the 4.1. Is it a Live or the new Audigy series,
> or an older card?
>
> Larry

Al I can tell you is in the posting  :o(  The box says it's made by Creative
and it's a Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital.  More than that I can't say because
that's all the reference on box and printed material.

Civilme says it's bleeding edge technology which isn't particularly
encouraging  :o(

regards

Daryl

--
A man in love is incomplete until he is married.  Then he is finished.
                -- Zsa Zsa Gabor, "Newsweek"