Dr,
   I've got the same trouble here....  when I try to build something
(like AFS) against them it says it can't find them or that they don't
match the kernel I'm using.... I'd like to know what gives as well. It
turns out the only Kernel headers I have are for 2.2.19...

James

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:57:52 -0500
"J. Craig Woods" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said with temporary authority