On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:14:05 -0400
HoytDuff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Grabed a keyboard and said:

> On Sunday 11 August 2002 06:19 pm, you wrote:
> > Hoyt,
> >   thanks could you send me links to that thread?  RH suffers
> >   even
> > more than Mandrake does on these boxes and I'd love a solid
> > fix. Upgrade and rebuild is fine as long as the end result is
> > a solid 8.2 BEFORE 9.0 comes out *grin*
> >
> > James
> >

> That was the entire thread other than my post to it.
>
> --
> Hoyt
> http://www.maximumhoyt.com
> "Fix it until it breaks."

Hoyt thanks.... Still not happy here with the results/answers (Not
complaining about the people who give the answers just that the
answers all point to crap hardware on EVERY ones part.  Where do
you go for solid chipsets?)  Need to keep digging. There are many
names I have for this box right now.  Stable is not one of them.
..... Somtimes I miss my k-6

James