I also wish to thank Civileme, who is, in my mind, synonymous with
Mandrake.

But for his expertise and willingness to help (along with so many others
here), I would have ditched Mandrake entirely (I had a functional Corel
setup on 3 of my machines). After having played with 7.0, 7.2, 8.0, and
8.2, I felt that a wrong turn was taken somewhere after 7.2 (totally PnP
on my laptop, unlike 8.x which is a P.I.T.A)
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^Totally personal, your
                    mileage may vary

Still I supported with a Club membership, when I could ill afford it.
Sounds to me like the bean-counters and widget makers are about to throw
away a lot of goodwill.

GM was totally f*&ked up by "suits"-the two Rogers- in the 80's, and is
still suffering the effect of "business majors" running things, instead
of "car guys".

I wonder what kind of fatcat gold parachute the money guys have written
for themselves?

Ken

PS, I know that praise and thanks don't pay rent and buy groceries,
Civileme, but still,

THANK YOU!!!