The true mark of great leadership within a company is management's ability to
attract and maintain key individuals. Whatever the backdrop to the situation
actually is, Mandrakesoft's inability to maitain its relationship with Civileme is
an incredible loss both to Mandrakesoft and to us all.

Best of luck to you Civileme in whatever your future holds, but one request:

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE LIST!!!!!

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN * BERTIN, PLLC