Faisal

   I've got a usb connected drive that causes the same problem.  When I
went to f1 and chose expert install then said no or cancel to the two
extra questions it didn't hang on the detection.... don't know why it
works... just that it did.

James

When all else fails start pushing buttons boy --Homer Simpson