On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 18:29, Mark Weaver wrote:

> Thats it! I'm going to have to grab one of these things. I haven't been
> this jazzed about a machine for a long time.

Well, I put my money where my mouth is and will soon be the owner of an
Amiga 1200 with 16MB RAM, 340MB hard drive, CD-ROM and 68030/68882
accelerator board, in a tower case, for the utterly preposterous sum of
£57 ... !

You should have no problem finding one. I put 'amiga' into ebay.co.uk
and was stunned to come back with 938 matches; I expected 50 or 60 at
most.

Alastair