It sure is interesting to read some of these old war (or is that whore)
stories. I didn't get "into" computers until about '91. the best i can
claim is writing DOS batch files to give a color menu display (rather
than just c:>), and automating common tasks.

I DO remember back to the mid-70's when my mom worked in the payroll
dept. of a medium-sized company, they had a CYCLE 4 mini-comp. About the
size of a large refrigerator, with two terminals hung off it. Used to
play a game called star-trek; with an "E" for the Enterprise, a "K" for
the Klingons, an "*" for photon torpedoes, etc etc.

Ken