-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ricardo Castanho de
Oliveira Freitas
Sent: Sunday, 29 September 2002 9:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Issues with Burning a CD

Em Sab 28 Set 2002 15:28, Stefano Pogliani escreveu:

I could only burn my mdk90 set with a **very slow** speed (2) with cdrecord
and high quality cd's!

It as long, long really long ... but it the job was done!

[]s Ricardo Castanho

> Hi,
>
>     I have tried GCombust, ERoaster, K3B... all of them seem to work but
> at the end my CD is not burnt.
> I do not have strange messages, I have logs as to which each MB is
> written.... but at the end..
> I wouldn't like to reboot to Windows just for burining the new MDK 9.0
CDs.

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user