On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 22:08 +0200, Stefano Pogliani wrote:
> I have 2SCSI Adaptors for the Hard Disks. The CDW is IDE.
>
> /stefano
>
> Ronald J. Hall wrote:
>
> >On Saturday 28 September 2002 07:27 pm, you wrote:
> >
> >>cdrecord -scanbus gives me the following:
> >>
> >>  2,0,0   200) 'SONY    ' 'CD-RW  CRX100E  ' '1.0m' Removable CD-ROM

Have you tried the command line?

Try this:

# cdrecord -v dev=2,0,0 speed=4 -eject -data <file.iso>

where 'dev=2,0,0' is the info I read from your -scanbus above and
<file.iso> is the location and file of the iso image.

You may also change the speed to your CDRW's abilities. OTOH I'd keep
the speed rather conservative, meaning low to avoid too amyn coasters.
You can always increase speed after the first trials.

wobo