On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Lorne wrote:

> Not sure if you saw my last posts but the above advise was dead on. bad
> driver!!!! Rolled back to the older one and it came up immediately.
> THANKS!!!

  Hey, it's great to be able to help someone else the way others have
helped me.  That's a big part of the Linux experience.  You live and
learn and share.  Glad you're having fun with 9.0.  It's looking really
good to me.  The Mandrake team is really good and they did a helluva
job working out the kinks this time around.  (The 8.2 series was more
problematic, unlike 7.2 which was really nice, and now 9.0, too.)

Dale