On Tuesday 01 October 2002 09:14 am, Scott St. John wrote:
> I am about to install Radius for our modem racks and was curious if anyone
> on the list is using Radius under Mandrake and if you are, which one?  I am
> looking at IC Radius, but I see there is also Free Radius.  Let me know
> your experiences, thanks!
>
> -Scott
We've been using IC RADIUS (Cistron before) for a couple of years.

Curiously it is on the last RedHat server in the house. I don't think there
are any issues which would come up with Mandrake.

We carry two local patches (one of them is moot) so changing requires a bit of
effort. A lot of people are running FreeRADIUS and it has SQL support so that
would probably be my first choice on a new system

Both ICRADIUS and Cistron have worked well for us.

Jim Tarvid