KhoGuan PhuaN grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

>   If you don't think so, and want to stick to level 4 or 5(paranoid
>   level), edit /etc/security/msec/level.local, which does not exist by
>   default, to create a customized setting for TMOUT:
>
>     from mseclib import *
>     set_shell_timeout(0)

I've tried doing that with 9.0.  And it happily ignored it.  Argh.

With all the problems I've been having (with things like this, with mailq
and newaliases being broken/missing, etc.), I'm seriously considering
scrapping it and falling back to 8.2.  Maybe by 9.1, they'll have a stable
system to make available....

(For me, "stable" means more than simply, it doesn't crash.  The programs
that should be there need to be there and work as expected, etc.)

                  --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!
 http://www.akaMail.com/pgpkey/davidg or key server