Todd Lyons wrote:
Larry Nguyen wrote on Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 04:56:09PM -0500 :

Does anyone have the above drive working in MD9.0?

What does lsusb show?

Blue skies...		Todd
Thanks for the quick reply, Todd. I'm thinking of buying one. $99 at my local CompUSA store. Just want to make sure I can put MD on before spending the money. Went to MD site but Acomdata wasn't listed as one of the vendor. I also went here http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdevcat.php?id=11 but no luck either.

It's USB 2.0 so it should work rite? Any trick?

-Larry