On Monday 21 October 2002 06:23 pm, Todd Lyons scribbled in crayon on a yellow
legal pad:
> Larry Nguyen wrote on Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 05:18:49PM -0500 :
> > Thanks for the quick reply, Todd. I'm thinking of buying one. $99 at my
> > local CompUSA store.
> > It's USB 2.0 so it should work rite? Any trick?
>
> A definite maybe.
> devices that work.  Barring that, I'd say your chances are slim due to
> two reasons:
> 1) it's brand new (or appears to be)
> 2) it's on sale for such a cheap price

I picked up one. It is detected as /dev/sda

It needs to have a prtition table created and a fileystem installed.

--
Hoyt
http://www.maximumhoyt.com

A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. This explains
the problem with my workstation.