Hi list,

I have complex configurations on a few servers - MDK 8.1, 8.2 - and I am now at the stage to setup a backup procedure that would enable me to save the images of each server on a second hard drive on the same machine. In case of failure, I would like to be able to restore the original server setup.

What is the best way to reach that objective. In older days of Unix, we used the instruction DUMP and RESTORE. Is this valid in Linux or is there a better way.

Thanks

Groupe Richard Laframboise Consultants Inc.
St-Eustache, Qc
Canada