hi,
cannot find out, why my exported CDrom cannot be mounted on my remote
hosts (neigbourhood in the same IP-sequences like 19.168.10.0)

have an entry like this in/etc/exports :
/mnt/cdrom/              mozart(ro) jojo(ro)

and after doing a :
service nfs restart I get this message :
[root@hanna /]# service nfs restart
jojobaer.develop.business-conzept.at:/mnt/cdrom: Invalid argument  OK  ]
mozart.develop.business-conzept.at:/mnt/cdrom: Invalid argument

and for shure on the remote host I get an errormessage like :
/mnt/cdrom failed reason given by server : no right

does anyone know, what I have to do here ?

the reverse way from mozart to hanna I have exported the CD to hanna and
there I have it available - and have exactly the same values in exports
of mozart.

the courious thing I cannot understand is :
mozart is a rh8.0 box and hanna and jojo are both mdk8.2-boxes
so the mount of cdrom from the rh-box is okay, from the mdk8.2-box =
jojo = is NOT succesfully. and all have the same fstab- and
exports-entries.

hope anyone have a glue or some ideas about ?
thanks and bye hans