Hi James,

        I'll take a new round-up trying to optimise VNC and see what
happens. Anyway, X -query offers me a very good solution, even to 3D
modelling.
        Since I do my experiments at home before implementing at work,
what I got now is good enough to work.  However, at home, some computers
have TV card and we have cable tv just to one.  I tried but I couldn't
watch TV via VNC or importing X and I can figure out why (pci bus, overlay
or something like this ...?).  However, does anyone have any idea of how
to achieve it?  But don't bother yourself too much, it's just for fun now.
MDK 9.0 is wonderful.  BTW GNU/Linux is always fun!

Cheers,