Viable alternatives If I always knew ahead of time what the IP would
be.  Problem is that I'm moving a lot to networks where either I don't
know the intended IP structure, or if I did set up once it won't be the
same this time.(customer sites).  Right now I've got about 6 profiles in
this laptop and expect to add more.(Never knew how much I'd need a
laptop till I bought one.)

James