Philip Webb wrote on Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 01:02:46PM -0400 :

>  xterm  is ok;  konsole  is the one which creates the flashing status line.

For some reason, konsole shows some of the mutt colors flashing.  None
of the other terminals do this, only konsole.  It seems to be _some_ of
the "bright{color}" combinations.  Some, but not all.  (brightcyan seems
to be one that does it).  I have a color combination that works very
well.  Feel free to snarf it.  It's at
http://www.cerritoslug.org/tutorials/color.muttrc.

Feel free to check out the whole tutorial at
http://www.cerritoslug.org/tutorials/mutt.html.
--
| MandrakeSoft USA             | Sometimes you get what you want. |
| http://www.mandrakesoft.com  | Sometimes you get experience.    |