this is the line todd:
/usr/share/rpm-helper/add-user openssh $1 sshd /var/empty /bin/true
the add-user usage says that $1 is the 'num installed', can you explain that
to me and expand on the /bin/true point that james raised?
i figure that something is substituted for the $1 but i don't know what and
thus the line doesn't do anything as it is

cheers

bascule

--
I CAN BE ROBBED BUT NEVER DENIED, I TOLD MYSELF. WHY WORRY?
'I too cannot be cheated,' snapped Fate.