This time Jack Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> I'd also suggest preparing management for a new box -- classic pentiums
> are fine for C apps but real dogs when it comes to Perl.

  There's a C implementation of spamassassin which comes in the
  package, which is the recommended one to use when you are using it
  in a mailserver.

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_