and I thought I was a masochist for having a 486 laptop..... One combo
I've had luck with is Spam Assasin + MailScanner gets both spam and via
Mailscanner plus a number of available anti-virus company dat files ( I
recommend Sophos) you wind up with a really solid combo.  Low number (I
never have had any) of false positives and e-mail virus's get caught and
stopped cold.

James