This time Vincent Danen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

>>> djbdns is nice.  And fast.  And secure.  And fast.
>>>
>> DJB writes good code. It is the arrogance I have trouble with.
>
> Do you use openssh?  Theo and co. write good code too...  Theo's a
> little on the arrogant side as well.

  A little? :) Tho one thing I thank Theo about...he puts out Free
  Software.

> At any rate, I use djbdns because there is nothing better for my
> needs. I'm confident that it will work, as advertised, all of the
> time.  I've not been let down in over a year now.  Since I don't
> have

  One of these days I'll have to install djbdns (breaking the license,
  of course...I hate his "installation conventions" rules) and see how
  it goes.

> to deal with DJB in order to use his code, I ignore the fact he can be
> a little on the... <ahem>.. annoying side.

  "The man of understatement" is one of the things you've been called,
  I bet :)

  Vox, who couldn't resist getting on this one :)

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_