ddc_prueba grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

> Not sure but you'll probably get it if you boot in single mode instead
> of doing an init 1 once you have already booted into another level.

I expect that you're probably right.  How do I go about booting it up in
that mode?  There doesn't seem to be any such option at the boot menu....

So if you can give me the information I need to boot up in single user
mode, I'd appreciate it and will give it a try.

                --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!
 http://www.akaMail.com/pgpkey/davidg or key server