hmm, thanks for that vincent,
glad i asked 'cos i wasn't expecting that answer :-)
i'll pay greater attention next time i get a 'key' warning using urpmi and see
if i can't find the root! cause - (i slay me sometimes!)

bascule

--
"You're very sure of your facts, " he said at last, "I
couldn't trust the thinking of a man who takes the Universe