I'm trying to configure my LM 9.0 to work with an IDE CD-ROM burner. Hardrake2 lists the burder as /dev/hdc under CD/DVD burners. However, eroaster won't work with that.

I've loaded the ide-scsi kernel module, but I'm not sure what to do next. My /dev directory contains no /dev/sc* or /dev/pg* devices; there doesn't seem to be any SCSI utilities on my system. How do I create these devices and connect one to the ide-scsi module so cdrecord -scanbus will see a device?

Thanks,
Dan