Jack,
I looked at your PS specs at that link you gave, and then looked at your
system componets you posted. In my opinion, your PS could definitely be
problematic. Usually, the main problem is the power available on the 3.3v and
5v rails. This PS is pretty low (15A and 26A) with 150watt combined. If the
heat doesn't prove to be the culprit, I would definitely suspect an
underpowered PS. On my KT133, I had a 250w PS, and it proved inadequate- had
to go to 300w, and I had less peripherals and ram than you do at that time.
On mt KT266A DDR, I had to go to a 420W- even 300W wouldn't boot my Shuttle
AK31A reliably. Maybe investigate your motherboard on some hardware
forums/groups, and get some feedback/info as to how that board behaves- the
Shuttle was very picky as to PS issues.
Robert C.